Regular equine acupuncture sessions provided by a veterinarian have shown to be highly beneficial to keep muscles and tendons resistant to injury and treat minor injuries. Acupuncture can help your animals, both large and small, in all levels of fitness and training.
BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE
Regular acupuncture is shown to be highly beneficial to keep muscles and tendons resistant to injury and treat minor injuries when they do occur. Acupuncture can help your animals in all levels of fitness in training.
- Stimulate nerves.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Relieve muscle spasms.
- Release of hormones (i.e. endorphins and cortisol).
WHAT CAN ACUPUNCTURE HELP?
- Musculoskeletal problems: sore back, arthritis, disk disease.
- Respiratory problems: asthma, heaves.
- Skin problems: allergic dermatitis, lick granulomas.
- Gastrointestinal problems: diarrhea, non-surgical colic.
- General pain relief.